ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using The Website, its services, and resources in any way, you agree to comply with the TOU. Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with The Website in any way, your only recourse is to discontinue use of The Website immediately.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to change, modify, or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Accordingly, you must review this agreement regularly to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
You can find the most recent version of this TOU at:
The Huckins Farm website is an independent site. It is not operated by Huckins Farm Homeowners Trust.
This Website is operated as a public service and intended to provide marketing and general information to the public.
INFORMATION may contain inaccuracies. The Website owner accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided. Further, it will not be liable to anyone in respect of any loss, damage, injury, or expense, suffered or incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this Website.
We do our best to ensure factual content but do not control all compiled or user contributions. Therefore, you use the information provided at your own risk.
- Material on this Website is information of a general nature only and is not advise, it is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- This Website contains information from third parties and is not under the control of Website owner. Website owner is not responsible or liable for the contents of any third-party postings or linked Website, or any link contained in a linked website Website owner provides the ability for the general public to post information to the site only as a convenience. The inclusion of any content or links to other sites does not imply endorsement of the content by the Website owner.
- The website owner may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information on this Website without notice.
- Each page on this Website must be read in conjunction with this TOU, disclaimer, and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
The website owner makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
You agree that you will hold harmless the Website owner and its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
In no event will Website owner or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if the Website owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of the Website owner, nor are they endorsed by the Website owner.
The website owner may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of the Website Owner. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by the Website Owner of the organization or individual operating the Website or a warranty of any type regarding the Website or the information on the Website
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, Website, or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Website in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify the information you have provided to us?
You can request to have your information removed by clicking on the Contact page on the menu and sending the webmaster a removal request.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We include links to third-party services on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
LICENSE and COPYRIGHT
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, images, and multimedia, are owned or licensed by Website owner and are protected under U.S. Copyright and the terms of this TOU.