Huckins Farm is a planned residential development of 164 privately owned condominium homes designed by Codman Co. and Boston Architectural Designer, Morgan Wheelock Inc. Huckins Farm's design is based upon a deep respect for nature and a belief that human experience is made much more rich by a diverse and intimate contact with the natural world.
Huckins Farm, a 294-acre site and maintains 200 acres as open space woodlands, meadows and paddocks. Homes were built as single family stand alone and attached models. All homes have attached two-car garages, gas, and sewer.
Codman developed units 2 - 14 Pickman during its initial phase from 1988 - 1990. These original models are designated by letter with (A) - (F) units.
Units 15 - 36 Pickman were developed with different floor plans and built by Codman until 1993. The following models were designated during this time.
- The Ashview: 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, eat-in kitchen with adjoining fireplaced family room. The master suite is on the first floor with the guest bedrooms and
bath on the second floor allowing maximum privacy.
- The Braemore: 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, skylights, eat-in kitchen. Cathedral ceilings in living room and dining room, with fireplace. Master bedroom is on the first floor with 2 bedrooms and a loft /den on the second floor.
- The Castleton: A home offering single-level living.
Master suite and a guest bedroom and bath, fireplace formal living and dining, along with breakfast
room and again, a spacious private study.
- The Claiborne: 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. Second floor Master and second bedroom, each with ensuite bathrooms.
Toll Brothers acquired Huckins Farm and completed 129 homes between 1993 and 1998. All Toll Brothers Homes were built with 1st floor master bedrooms and master bath suites. Homes with full basements have decks in addition to patios. Toll Brothers produced similar floor plans to the original Codman Co. (A - F) models and renamed their versions.
- The Adams: single level, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, large open design.
- The Bedford: single level, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, den/study.
- The Clayton: 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Second level bedroom, bath, loft, and storage room.
- The Deerfield: 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths.
- The Ellington: 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths.
- The Franklin: 2 and 3 bedroom and 2 baths, large open design, second level loft or bedroom en-suite bathroom.